Due to an unexpected email policy change made by our web hosting provider, we have been forced to completely rebuild the subscriber database used by our blog. It is for this reason that you may not have received any notifications from our blog in recent weeks.
The process is now complete, but if you wish to continue receiving our updates you will need to resubscribe to our blog. To do this, simply follow these steps:
- Add the email address email@example.com to your contacts list. This way, our emails will not get routed to your spam folder.
- Visit http://www.ofreport.com/subscriptions/
- Enter your email address and press “Subscribe.”
- Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing the subject line “[OFReport.com] Please confirm your request”. (NOTE: If you don’t see it within a few minutes, check your spam or junk mail folder)
- Open this email and click the confirmation link.
That’s it! Your email has been added to our new database of subscribers and you will now receive all of our future blog notifications. As always, you can easily unsubscribe by visiting http://www.ofreport.com/subscriptions/, entering your email address again, and pressing “Unsubscribe.”
We appreciate your continued prayers and support for our ministry overseas.
Sincerely, The Steele Family